the one man show

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i do what i'm told... when i want to anyways.

So Kiersten informed me of the blogging world on the way home today, and told me that I should join in. So I did. because I do everything Kiersten tells me to. Why do you think I'm her friend? Because she tells me to. If she didn't I would avoid her like Herpes (i'm leaving that open for smartass remarks from Andrew and Liam. go wild.)

Kiersten, I'm kidding. So stop giving me that "evil look".

So yes, I am now an official member of the blogging world. I understand its a necessity for University students? So I'm really just preparing myself, in any way that i can.

I can say now though, just in warning, that my blogs probably won't be very frequent, or very long for that matter, just like this one. I really only joined to comment, and keep in touch with the coolest kids ever: The Playmakerites, Playmakerians or something like that. (We definately need to work on a better name)

And that is my legendary first blog. It feels good to talk about nothing.

eric

10 Comments:

  • *evil look*
    Yeah well if I'm herpies, you're the cyph. (That was for the Grey's Anatomy lovers out there).

    And yeah, you do do what you're told bitch. I own you.

    Lata Gata.

    By Blogger KP, at Wed Feb 08, 11:34:00 p.m.  

  • ahaha... speaking of sexually transmitted diseases. did you notice that when we were playing that clapping game today, susan said that one of the 8 year olds had "the clap"? damn skanky preteens.

    eric

    By Blogger ericfin, at Wed Feb 08, 11:40:00 p.m.  

  • well... it would depend of course on how she phrased it, but i would most probably say...

    "this your cut off, you drunken broad"

    as i take her beer away from her during one of her "sober moments"

    but of course it all depends...

    By Blogger ericfin, at Wed Feb 08, 11:51:00 p.m.  

  • You both suck. Big time. And yeah, about 'the clap' that was soo funny. But ew, you're gross, don't think about stuff like that, perv.

    And stop being mean about me, we all know I have no STD and neither do you.

    Andrew, you're questionable, and at least I can spell your name right!

    By Blogger KP, at Thu Feb 09, 12:15:00 a.m.  

  • So Kiersten, hear the "cyphilis" is pretty bad, hunh? Is that anything like syphilis?
    Eric, I like the cut of your jib. Keep it up.

    By Blogger Maranatha, at Thu Feb 09, 01:25:00 p.m.  

  • ERIC!!
    YEAH!!!

    I'm so glad you got a blog!

    **Ellen

    By Blogger HurleyGirly, at Thu Feb 09, 01:41:00 p.m.  

  • Oh for fuck's sake..Kiersten, what do I now have?

    Jesus...

    By Blogger Blake, at Thu Feb 09, 03:50:00 p.m.  

  • oh kiersten and her many blonde moments... no, thats demeaning... let me rephrase...

    oh kiersten and her many kiersten moments.


    oh and liam i linked you as guy because thats who you played in Robin Hood, my first play... i just remember fighting the temptation to call you Guy all the time. Not sure if that was because i was new, or because you were very similar to your character though....

    i wasn't sure if you caught that reference...

    By Blogger ericfin, at Thu Feb 09, 04:09:00 p.m.  

  • Liam, I really am not fond of you today. All of you please stop cracking jokes about me. I cried myself to sleep last night OK?

    .. and Bilyea, don't flatter yourself.

    By Blogger KP, at Thu Feb 09, 04:32:00 p.m.  

  • That's exciting.
    Kiersten, you can cry all you want, you're stuck with Bilyea for now.
    If you don't want me to make fun of you, get a spellcheck. Also, not getting a tattoo would be a good way to avoid me making fun of you.

    By Blogger Maranatha, at Thu Feb 09, 11:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home