the one man show

Sunday, February 26, 2006

things are going too fast... and i love tom stoppard.

First of all... I found a hilarious Ikea ad online... I died laughing when i saw it (i didn't actually die though, so you can all relax!)
here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=XmJfuHlKsGY

Ok, do you ever feel like things are going way too fast? I do. I feel like I'm on some crazy ride that is "highschool" thats getting faster and faster and whizzing by all these fun times. And I want it to slow down, I want to get off the ride and live in the moment but I can't. It all just flies by. I'm going to miss my highschool days so much, I know already. But at the end of this ride things start to go downhill, and times aren't all fun or as fun as they once were and the ride gets crappier. And It makes me want to move on, because things aren't like they were a year ago. It makes me tired of the ride and ready to move on to something new. I guess its that way on purpose... so we're always moving forward.

Anyways, enough of that philisophical crap.

Part DeuX: I love Tom Stoppard. This man is a genius. Yes, I may have only read two of his plays (R&G are dead, and The Real Inspector Hound) but they are absolutely hilarious. They are exactly my type of humour. R&G is filled with all these absurd, thought-provoking ideas that I think of all the time (but have learned to keep to myself less i be committed to a mental institution... for further info ask me to explain how colours are not really the colour we may think they are...)

Anyways, the new addition to my goals in life is to act in one of his plays. and probably read all of his works too... the man is genius.

eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home